Let’s get all the legal stuff out of the way… I know, boring right? But, it is very important!
- This blog, Sawdust and High Heels, holds my own personal views and opinions and not those of my employer, any associations I am a member of, or organisations I volunteer with.
- All information on my blog is authentic and documented based on my own experience and, as such, there may be errors or missing information. You use it at your own risk.
- I, the sole author of Sawdust and High Heels, do not share personal information that is collected about your visit for use other than to analyze content performance. I will never sell my data/readers’ information to anyone.
- Articles may be shared freely, but the exclusive copyright remains with me, the author of Sawdust and High Heels. If you are interested in republishing any of my content, please contact me.
- None of my images are allowed to be shared out of context or outside the perimeters of my blog posts on any website, advertising, social media or blog without my written permission. This will result in immediate legal action.
- The information provided on Sawdust and High Heels is for entertainment purposes only and I am not providing legal or any other professional advise.
- This is a personal blog.
- I sometimes get sent products or offered services for free to write reviews on. This is at my discretion and I will always offer my personal, unbiased opinion. I will always clearly state that I received these products for review purposes for free. If I do not like a product or do not agree with the company’s ethos, it will not be featured on my website. I do not receive payment for these reviews and am not obliged to report back on the item or event in question.
- Some content and advertising on the site is paid for. These posts will have a disclaimer at the end stating “Sponsored Post”